Making payments overseas
should be easy and secure
Secure, fast, bank-beating rates
Making payments overseas should be easy and secure, with excellent customer service; all for a competitive rate.
We will ensure your payment will be transacted in a timely way, within a secure environment and at a bank-beating exchange rate. As a John Lewis International Payments customer, you will receive the same high level of service, whether you’re making a one-off transfer or regular payments.
Popular services include:
- Buying a property abroad and making mortgage repayments
- Servicing a property abroad, including regular bills
- Paying for a holiday or wedding overseas
- Paying international tuition fees
- Payments to family and friends
- We work closely with our carefully selected provider, HiFX Europe Limited, to offer a secure service for all of our customers
- You can transfer your payments with confidence, thanks to anti-fraud protection and online security
- You can be ready to make your first transfer in less than 10 minutes
- Our online transaction service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with telephone support Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- It’s easy to keep track of your transactions with our automatic email and optional SMS updates
- We regularly check competitors’ exchange rates, so you can be confident that our overall price is the lowest
- If the receiving bank charges you for your transaction we will reimburse this fee in full
John Lewis International Payments is provided by HiFX Europe Limited. HiFX is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, registration 462444, for the provision of payment services. HiFX is also a registered MSB with HM Revenue & Customs. Registration number 12131222. The details expressed in this transmission and accompanying documents are for information purposes only and are not intended as a solicitation for funds or a recommendation to trade. HIFX accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages suffered through any act or omission taken as a result of reading or interpreting any of the above information. HiFX is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 3517451. Registered office: Morgan House Madeira Walk, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EP.