Making payments overseas
should be easy and secureFind out more
Why choose John Lewis International Payments?
- Bank-beating exchange rates, no fees for payments over £3,000
- Set up one-off or regular payments quickly and easily
- We’ll reimburse you if the recipient bank charges you
- Make transfers and manage your account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Choose John Lewis International Payments if you’re transferring your salary or pension abroad, paying international bills or tuition fees, or you're making mortgage payments or paying family overseas.
International Payments allow you to make one-off or regular bank-to-bank transfers. Whether that’s £50 or £500,000, we’ll handle your transaction with care and expertise.
Compare our rates
Below is a representative example of transferring £10,000 into Euros.
|Exchange Rate||Fees Charged||Amount Received|
Based on independent research by Consumer Intelligence during 03 October – 31 October 2016. Using data obtained online from 3,848 data points during the period stated above for sending £10,000 in €, Consumer Intelligence confirms that the claims above have been independently calculated. Results have been ranked by the amount the beneficiary would receive not including any additional fees as detailed above. The fees stated are those charged by the specified company for sending an international payment by standard transfer option. John Lewis International Payments will reimburse any receiving charges incurred by a recipient bank.
A safe, fast and fair way to make payments overseas
- We work closely with our provider, HiFX Europe Limited, to offer a secure service to all our customers
- Transfer your payments with confidence, thanks to anti-fraud protection and online security
- Be ready to make your first transfer in as little as ten minutes
- Make an online transfer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Keep track of your transactions with automatic email and SMS updates
- Fair and transparent exchange rates and transfer fees, online and over the phone
- We’ll reimburse you if the receiving bank charges you for your transaction
- The same great level of service for one-off and regular payments
John Lewis International Payments is provided by HiFX Europe Limited. HiFX is